Traveler's Health Information
The online Travel form must be submitted before an appointment can be made. After submitting your travel form, call X2121, option #1 to set up your appointment. It will be a minimum of 48 hours before an appointment can be made for this visit. Thank you!
Travel Abroad Resources
- Center for Disease Control
- Food & Water Precautions: Traveler's Diarrhea
- HIV/AIDS Precaution
- Hepatitis A Precaution
- Typhoid Fever
- Immunization and TB Testing
- TB testing is recommended for travel greater than 4 weeks in areas with high rates of TB.
- Testing should be done 8-10 weeks after your return.
- Call 413-538-2121 to schedule appointment