Department of Human Resources
Mount Holyoke College is a national leader in creating and sustaining diversity. The College is a truly multicultural community where inclusive excellence is demonstrated in numbers as well as in perspectives. Mount Holyoke College is an equal opportunity employer committed to the value of diversity in its faculty, staff, and student bodies.
In partnership with the College community, the Human Resources Department supports the mission of the College by providing programs and services that attract, develop and retain a highly qualified and diverse workforce. The Department is committed to working strategically with the community in advocating for a work environment where the contributions of each employee are recognized and where every individual is treated fairly and equitably. We provide leadership in identifying and responding to the community’s changing needs, and in providing guidance in the development, implementation, and administration of policies and procedures in support of our mission.
- The President's Award for Outstanding Service 2013-2014. Please complete this form and return to the Office of Human Resources by March 14, 2014.
- Get your annual Flu Shots: BC/BS 2013–2014 Flu Season.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield provides new, free Care Concierge service.
- Set up an Appointment with ING or TIAA/CREF.
- Visit the ING Website to access your individual account.
Programs and Seminars
- Upcoming Brown Bags!
- Workplace Learning & Development workshops from UMassAmherst
- Check out the new WL&D website!
- Free workshops from UMassFive College Credit Union
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will have a new name! The Wellness Corporation will now become LifeScope, where there’s more to life.
- What’s new for 2014: Updates and Enhancements
- Newsletter from LifeScope