The Dental Plan Covers
- 100% of preventative services
- 80% of basic restorative services
- 50% of major restorative services
- Preventative services (covered at 100%) include oral exams, evaluations, office visits, cleanings, fluoride treatment, sealants, and x-rays.
- Basic services (covered at 80% - after deductible) includes fillings, root canal treatment, stainless and resin-based crowns, bridge and crowns restoration, and some periodontal and oral surgery, general anesthesia – surgical procedures only.
- Major Restorative Services (covered at 50% - after deductible) include prosthodontics - dentures, crowns bridges.
There is a $1000 (per person) annual maximum for all coverages combined, children are covered up to age 26.