- View Counseling Resources
E4 Health (Fomerly LifeScope)
E4 Health Website
First log in as: mount holyoke college
password: guest (and then create your own account)
Mount Holyoke College provides an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to its benefits eligible employees, their spouse/partner and dependent children. Your EAP services are provided through E4 Health (Formerly LifeScope). Consultation with our EAP is completely confidential.
Mount Holyoke College is concerned about your well-being and provides this program at no cost to you. However, you may be responsible for any costs outside the EAP sessions, such as for services by referred providers. Your EAP counselor will talk about these costs with you before outside services are used. Your health insurance plan usually covers some or all of these expenses but it is wise to inquire at the onset.
E4 Health is available 24 hours a day 365 days a year. All services are voluntary and confidential.
Emotional well-Being (EAP) issues vary from the routine challenges we face at home and at work to very serious matters that may arise. Experienced, well-qualified professionals meet with individuals confidentially to help them reach their goals.
- 24/7 toll-free access 800-227-2195 to live master's level counselors for intake and clinical assessment
- Face-to-face counseling sessions
- Assessment and referral for long-term cases
- Seamless coordination with behavioral health benefits plans
- Nationwide provider network of licensed clinicians with locations convenient to work or home
- Employees and family members are all eligible for services
- 24/7 Support for managers and administrators -MRC Line at 877-267-1585
You may also access the E4 Health Website. You will need to create a username and password. First log in as: mount holyoke college, password: guest and then create your own account.