Employee Assistance Program
- view Employee Assistance Program in the Benefits section
Mount Holyoke College has contracted with LifeScope to provide a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP). The EAP provides assessment and referral services, and short-term counseling, to help you work through life’s challenges. You, your spouse and your dependent children may also use this program. For further information, call the Human Resources Department, x2503 or the LifeScope (Fomerly known as The Wellness Corporation), 1-800-828-6025.
The Eliot House staff are available for supportive confidential counseling. Appointments may be made through Eliot House, or by calling individual Chapel staff, x2054.
Emergency Telephone Numbers
Emergencies can occur during the course of the day at the college. Campus security officers are trained to handle most of them. They are also in direct contact with Health Services, the fire and police departments, and ambulance services.
- Emergency phone numbers that employees need to know are:
- Campus Security Office x2304
- Health Services x2121
- South Hadley Fire Department 533-4010
- Facilities Management x2012
- Affirmative Action Officer for Staff x2503
- Emergency Numbers After Hours 0 (for Operator)
- Emergency Delay/Closing Line 538-2330
NOTE: The College Health Services is open only when College is in session.