College Identification Card (OneCard)

You may obtain a Mount Holyoke College One Card anytime during the year at the Card Services Office located in Auxiliary Services. The Human Resources Department will verify your employment status prior to issuing you a card. One Card will serve as a college ID and provides campus building access as determined by the employee’s supervisor. Any time a one card is lost, it must be immediately reported to the campus card office (x3111) or Public Safety during normal college business hours. For more information, visit the One Card online.