Welcome to Mount Holyoke College! We are pleased to have you join our College community.
For newly hired benefited employees: Please schedule an appointment for your Benefits Briefing at your earliest convenience and, ideally, before your first day of work. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have already requested your benefits briefing, please review the resources below. If you are outside of Massachusetts an unable to have an in-person briefing before your first day of work, email the above address to arrange a phone or Skype conversation.
Tax and Legal Forms
- I-9 (paper version): Fill out page 1. Please bring documents on page 3. (One document from Column A or a combination from Column B + C). Please see instructions for details. I-9 (fillable version) is also available. (If you are unable to open this fillable PDF file, please upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader.)
- W4 (2021)
- Direct Deposit Form (attach voided/blank Check)
- EEO Form
- Demographic and Online Directory Information
This brochure will provide you with a summary of all the benefits we offer.
This video will give you an overview of our benefits:
Thank you for considering MHC - Overview of our College benefits.
You will receive detailed information about your benefits during your benefits briefing and a Benefits Specialist will answer any questions you may have.
Health and Dental Insurance
- Enrollment Form
- Rates for 2020-2021
- Plan Comparison (3 Medical Plans)
- Dental Plan Summary
- Dental Plan (with Orthodontics)
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Domestic Partnership Affidavit
- Defined Contribution Plan or 403 (b) with VOYA
- Information about Voluntary Contributions
- Voluntary Contributions Form
Flexible Spending Accounts
The Parking Office (Public Safety and Service) is responsible for managing parking resources and maintaining safe access for emergency vehicles and campus deliveries at Mount Holyoke College.Typically, the HR department will mail new employees temporary passes that can be used to park in any faculty/staff parking space. New employees must be in the system to be able to register their car with Public Safety and Service and obtain a parking decal.
Employee ID: OneCard
Once you are in the system, you will be able to obtain your OneCard by visiting the Technology Help Desk, located on the 4th floor in Williston Library. For more information visit OneCard Services.
Faculty / Staff email
Faculty and Staff email accounts are created through the hiring process. Human Resources sends a request to the Account Manager, and as soon as the hiring process is complete the account is generated. Within the first week of hire, stop by the Information Commons with your One Card to pickup your account password. Before you come in for your password, should call the LITS Help Desk (413-538-2600) to confirm that your account is set up and your password is ready for you to pickup.
The Self-Service Menu on my.mtholyoke is our secure online self-service tool for students and faculty to access central administrative and academic records. Through Self-Service you will be able to:
- See your pay advices (benefits deductions, taxes withheld, earnings, etc)
- Sign up to receive your W-2 in electronic format (after clicking on W-2 Consent)
- See your paid leave balance
- Record your used leave
Workplace Harassment Prevention Training
All Mount Holyoke employees are expected to know and understand the College’s policies on unlawful harassment and discrimination and to abide by them. Employees of the College are mandated by federal law to report instances of harassment and discrimination that they witness or that is reported to them. All employees must complete the Preventing Workplace Harassment Online Course. Follow the instructions to create an account and accessing the training.