The Payroll Office is responsible for:
- Maintenance of employee biographical and pay data.
- Processing monthly payroll for all salaried employees and biweekly payroll for all hourly paid employees.
- Processing biweekly student payroll.
- Processing and withholding deductions.
- Processing direct deposit transactions.
- Issuing W2s.
For more-detailed information about Payroll, please go to MyMountHolyoke:
- Under the HR Info Site section, you will find information on tax forms, direct deposit forms, pay schedules and much more.
- Under the Self-Service section, you will find your pay advices, W2s, online timecard entry (bi-weekly employees), paid leave entry (monthly employees) etc.
- Under the Help Site under Employee Self-Service instructions, you will find information on how to enter your online timecards, how to enter your paid leave used, Supervisor approval instructions etc.