The Payroll Office is responsible for:
- Maintenance of employee biographical and pay data.
- Processing monthly payroll for all salaried employees and biweekly payroll for all hourly paid employees.
- Processing biweekly student payroll.
- Processing and withholding deductions.
- Processing direct deposit transactions.
- Issuing W2s.
For more detailed information about Payroll, please go to my.mtholyoke:
- Under the HR Info Site section, you will find information on tax forms, direct deposit forms, pay schedules and much more.
- Under the Self-Service section, you will find your pay advices, W2s, online timecard entry (bi-weekly employees), paid leave entry (monthly employees) etc.
- Under the Help Site under Employee Self-Service instructions, you will find information on how to enter your online timecards, how to enter your paid leave used, Supervisor approval instructions, etc.
New Faculty and Staff
- I9 Instructions
- I9 Form - Paper Version
- I9 Form - Fillable Version
If you are unable to open this PDF file, please upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- Federal Tax Form W4
- Mass State Tax Form M4
- Student Direct Deposit Form