Time Sheet Instructions
In order to assure that you will be paid properly, it is extremely critical that you complete your time sheet carefully. Following are areas that, if not done correctly, may cause a delay in the processing of your paycheck.
- Handle your time sheet carefully.
- Do not staple, fold, tear, punch hold, etc.
- Use only blue or black ink.
- Fill in circles completely.
- Do not fill in two (2) circles in the same row.
- No erasures, cross-outs or "white-outs"
- Fill in your employee payroll time report following these guidelines (view sample time sheet to correspond with number below):
- Your last and first name
- The department name
- Pay Period Ending
- Student access number - this is the number indicated on your One-Card as C.I.D. (not your One-Card MHC number), and then fill in the appropriate scanning circles;
- Dept number - check with your supervisor for the correct number and then fill in the appropriate scanning circles;
- Position number - check with your supervisor for the correct number and then fill in the appropriate scanning circles
- Hours Worked - enter week one time start & stop time. At the end of each day, total the hours and insert in Total row. At the end of the two-week period total both weeks and fill in 2-Week Total
- Enter your 2-Week total to the nearest 1/4 hour for partial hours worked and then fill in the appropriate scanning circles. If there are no 1/4 hours fill in with "0".
15 minutes = 1/4
30 minutes = 1/2
45 minutes = 3/4
- Student's signature
- Department supervisor's signature
Important: If any of these items are blank, your time sheet will be rejected from the system and this will delay the processing of your paycheck.