In order to assure that you will be paid properly, it is extremely critical that you complete your time sheet carefully. Following are areas that, if not done correctly, may cause a delay in the processing of your paycheck.
- Handle your time sheet carefully.
- Do not staple, fold, tear, punch hold, etc.
- Use only blue or black ink.
- Fill in circles completely.
- Do not fill in two (2) circles in the same row.
- No erasures, cross-outs or "white-outs"
- Fill in your employee payroll time report following these guidelines (view sample time sheet to correspond with number below):
- Your last and first name
- The department name
- Pay Period Ending
- Student access number - this is the number indicated on your One-Card as C.I.D. (not your One-Card MHC number), and then fill in the appropriate scanning circles;
- Dept number - check with your supervisor for the correct number and then fill in the appropriate scanning circles;
- Position number - check with your supervisor for the correct number and then fill in the appropriate scanning circles
- Hours Worked - enter week one time start & stop time. At the end of each day, total the hours and insert in Total row. At the end of the two-week period total both weeks and fill in 2-Week Total
- Enter your 2-Week total to the nearest 1/4 hour for partial hours worked and then fill in the appropriate scanning circles. If there are no 1/4 hours fill in with "0".
15 minutes = 1/4
30 minutes = 1/2
45 minutes = 3/4
- Student's signature
- Department supervisor's signature
Important: If any of these items are blank, your time sheet will be rejected from the system and this will delay the processing of your paycheck.