“Safety First” Training Series for March
The Office of Human Resources is sponsoring safety workshops this month. Register now to learn how to protect you and your family!
- Online Seminar: “Practical Strategies to Stay Safe” - March 17, 2015, 12:00 - 1:00pm / 2:00 - 3:00pm
- "Identity Theft Workshop" - Tuesday, March 24, 2015, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- "Active Threat Workshop" - Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- lynda.com: “Computer Safety and Internet Safety Fundamentals” - Online Seminar
Brown Bag Lunch Series
The HR department is offering a variety of workshops for faculty and staff. Please see details for Brown Bags 2014-2015.
There are currently no training sessions scheduled.
All Mount Holyoke employees are expected to know and understand the College’s policies on unlawful harassment and discrimination and to abide by them. To support employees with their obligations, the College has provided the online training course.
Lynda.com Online Training - available to all faculty, staff and students!
Please check out the free online training both in software, technology, business and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. Lynda.com also has apps available for iPhone, iPad and Android for mobile learning.
Online Seminar: “Practical Strategies to Stay Safe”
March 17, 2015, 12:00 - 1:00pm & 2:00 - 3:00pm
Online – log in as “mount holyoke college”, password “guest”
Learn strategies to keep you and your family safe in case of natural disasters, terrorist attacks, or other emergencies.
Skill Builders - e-Learning for success, on your own timeline
Five College Training & Development Collaborative
Amherst College, Smith College, and UMass Amherst offer a variety of training and development opportunities to their employees, some of which are open to Five College participants. All full-time and part-time staff and faculty at Mount Holyoke College, along with the other Five Colleges, are invited to participate in training and development workshops.
- Amherst College - To register and view full course listings, please click here. The available courses for MHC employees are listed here.
- Smith College - To register and view full course listings, please click here. All current courses are available to MHC employees at no cost.
- UMassAmherst - MHC employees are able to register for many workshops for a modest charge. To register, please call the Workplace Learning & Development Office at (413) 545-1787 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Other Seminar Opportunities
- UMassFive College Credit Union - Free workshops