Our work-life-wellness initiatives demonstrate our commitment to:
- Promoting personal health and wellness that will enhance the general well-being and quality of life of employees;
- Developing a climate of sustained commitment to and improved overall health and wellness of employees and their families;
- Building community; Promoting the use of the Kendall Dance and Sports Complex, and
- Having fun!
Initiatives for 2017 - 2018
Get your flu shot provided by Rite Aid Pharmacy!
The office of Human Resources and Rite Aid are making it easier to get your flu shot again!
Dates: September 20, 2017
Place: Blanchard Student Center Room 318
Time: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Registration needed to guarantee service. Please select a time frame for your shot. Walk-ins as available.
If you are 65 years and older, High Dose Flu Vaccines for Seniors are also available. Please check the appropriate box on the registration form above if you would like to get the High Dose Flu Shot.
For more information about the High Dose Flu Vaccines, please read this: http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/disease/65over.htm
- Bring your insurance card the day you get your flu shot!
Flu Clinics will be open for employees, spouses and dependents insured by any of the following:
- Advance PCS
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA/NY/CT/VT/NH
- Boston Medical Center (BMC) Health Net
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Health New England
- United Health Care
Wellness Inititative Fall 2017