@ Mount Holyoke College
Our work-life-wellness initiatives demonstrate our commitment to:
- Promoting personal health and wellness that will enhance the general well-being and quality of life of employees;
- Developing a climate of sustained commitment to and improved overall health and wellness of employees and their families;
- Building community; Promoting the use of the Kendall Dance and Sports Complex, and
- Having fun!
These programs will also assist in the recruitment and retention of employees and will complement the many other rich academic and cultural programs and initiatives sponsored by individuals and departments across the community, all of which support our commitment to excellence and to maintaining Mount Holyoke College as a great place to work!
- Annual Benefits Fair
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Personal Health Assessment Instrument
- Wellness Benefits: Fitness, weight-loss management, smoking cessation, along with many other resources!
- Brown Bag Lunch Series sponsored by Human Resources
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Employee Assistance Program through The Wellness Corporation
- Create a personal log-in to access all resources available at the Wellness Corporation website using company name: Mount Holyoke College and create your own personal username and password.
- Facts about your Employee Assistance Program
- Work-Life newsletters are archived, should you require a past edition.
- Gorse Children’s Center at StonyBrook
- Child Care During Faculty Meetings (Registration and Enrollment Forms)
- Healthy Start, a coaching-centered Health and Wellness program
- Kendall Dance and Sports Complex
- Kendall Fitness Center
- Kendall Monthly Activity Schedule
- Newsletter: Wellness Corporation
- Presidential Work-Life Commission
- The Wellness Corporation -- Did you know your EAP offers...