Our work-life-wellness initiatives demonstrate our commitment to:
- Promoting personal health and wellness that will enhance the general well-being and quality of life of employees;
- Developing a climate of sustained commitment to and improved overall health and wellness of employees and their families;
- Building community; Promoting the use of the Kendall Dance and Sports Complex, and
- Having fun!
Initiatives for 2015 - 2016
**New Fitbit Challenge!**
Trying to stay in shape this winter season? Starting a new year’s resolution? Trying to get fit or just looking for a new challenge? Please join us in the MHC Penguin Challenge starting December 1, 2015.
Human Resources will be giving away 100 Fitbit zip trackers. To participate in the raffle, please fill out this entry form (http://goo.gl/forms/VnD2VPIA30) before November 30, 2015 at 9:00am. If you already have a Fitbit tracker, fill out this register form (http://goo.gl/forms/232Zn7XVJJ) to register to the MHC Penguin Challenge. You only need to fill out one of these forms.
Questions? Call Human Resources at x2503 or email email@example.com
Thank you all for your participation in the Penguin Challenge. HR would like to invite all Penguin Challenge participants and T-shirt winners to participate of this ceremony. Nominees that have inspired others during the challenge will also be honored in the ceremony (they will receive invitation emails after April 7). Refreshments and goodies will be provided. Please contact Mika or Teresa in HR at x2503 if you have any questions.
Top Members (with Average of 15, 000 Daily Steps or More)!! - Eligible for Dry-Fit T-shirt
Get your Flu shot provided by Rite Aid Pharmacy!
Dates: September 30, 2015
Place: Blanchard Student Center Room 108
Time: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- https://docs.google.com/a/mtholyoke.edu/forms/d/1kuOrCUYnIluROczzkF-TfUz...">Registration needed to guarantee service. Walk-ins as available.
- Bring your insurance card the day you get your flu shot!
Flu Clinics will be open for employees, spouses and dependents insured by any of the following:
- Health New England
- Fallon Total Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BMC Health Net Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim
- United Health Care
- Catalyst RX
- Express Scripts
- All Federal Employee Insurance Plans