Task Force Reports Fall 2011
Dear Members of the Community,
I am pleased to pass along to you the reports of the four Presidential Task Forces, together with an introduction by the College Planning Committee explaining the context for the Task Forces’ work and a framework for responding to their recommendations.
The Task Forces worked with intense focus throughout the summer and September. Their reports build on the several challenges we face that were identified in the strategic planning process. The reports offer thoughtful and creative approaches to making us a better and more financially sustainable college in which to study, teach, and work.
I am deeply grateful for the work of the Task Forces and look forward to our ongoing planning discussions.
Download Restricted Task Force Reports
Note: to view these reports, login with your MHC username and password when prompted.
- Introduction to the Task Force Reports
- Report of the Curriculum to Career Task Force
- Report of the New Markets Task Force
- Report of the Academic Core Task Force
- Report of the Task Force on Admission and Retention
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- October discussions in regular meetings of existing MHC committees
- November open forums (to be scheduled)