In the Spring of 2003, the Office of Institutional Research at Mount Holyoke College administered the Enrolled Student Survey (ESS) for the first time along with 27 other COFHE schools. It is administered in odd years with the exception of 2009 when Mount Holyoke administered the PULSE Survey.
The Enrolled Student Survey is designed to collect information on student engagement. It asks students questions about their satisfaction with Mount Holyoke, their involvement with curricular and cocurricular pursuits, their growth and development, and their health and well-being.
- 2015 Enrolled Student Survey
- 2013 Enrolled Student Survey
- 2011 Enrolled Student Survey
- 2007 Enrolled Student Survey
- 2005 Enrolled Student Survey
- 2003 Enrolled Student Survey
Download Restricted Summaries
Note: to view these summaries, login with your MHC username and password when prompted.
Download Restricted Reports
Note: to view these reports, login with your MHC username and password when prompted.
- Academic Engagement at Mount Holyoke: ESS 2013
- Mount Holyoke Students and Stress: ESS 2011
- Reasons Mount Holyoke Students Switch Out Of and Ultimately Choose Academic Majors: ESS 2011
- A Balanced Life: Supplemental Questions to the 2007 Enrolled Student Survey
- Comparison of Key Variables from the 2003 and 2005 Enrolled Student Survey: A Chart Book