New Student Survey
In Fall 2010, Mount Holyoke participated in a pilot administration of the newly-designed New Student Survey developed by the Consortium on Financing Higher Education (COFHE). This survey is sent on-line to all incoming students at Mount Holyoke in August before their matriculation. The New Student Survey solicits information about students’ high school experiences, a self-assessment of their abilities as students, reflections on their personal and academic values, expectations of college, and information about their college selection process.
Data from the New Student Survey are available in the Mount Holyoke Data Warehouse.
Download Restricted Reports
Note: to view these reports, login with your MHC username and password when prompted.
- New Student Survey 2012 Summary Report
- College Requirements and Entering Student Interest in Thirteen Academic Areas: An Analysis of New Student Survey Data 2010-2011
- Incoming Students' Likely Areas of Study: An Analysis of New Student Survey Data 2010-2011
- Understanding Factors Influencing First Year Decisions to Attend Mount Holyoke: An Analysis of Data from the 2011 New Student Survey
- Understanding Factors Influencing First Year Decisions to Attend Mount Holyoke: An Analysis of Data from the 2010 New Student Survey