Outcomes data are available from a variety of sources, both within Institutional Research and elsewhere.
Career Outcomes are available on the Career Development Center web site.
The Office of Institutional Research regularly participates in two major surveys of outcomes assessment:
Download Restricted Tables on Post-graduate Study
Note: to view these tables, login with your MHC username and password when prompted.
- GRE Summary Statistics: 2001-2011
- Law School Admissions Statistics: 2003-2012
- Law School Admissions Statistics: 2002-2011
- Law School Matriculations: 2003-2012
- Law School Matriculations: 2002-2011
- Report on Health Professions Programs at Mount Holyoke College 2011
Download PhD Recipient Data
The National Science Foundation records the undergraduate institution of record for all PhDs in the sciences. Mount Holyoke College graduates rank among the top 25 in many categories.
- Top 50 U.S. Baccalaureate-origin Institutions of 2002-2011 Science & Engineering Doctorate Recipients
- Mount Holyoke NSF Fact Sheet
- Detailed Lists of PhD Recipients: 1966-2004
Download Restricted Internship Data
Note: to view these data, login with your MHC username and password when prompted.
Value of a Mount Holyoke Education
Note: to view these reports, login with your MHC username and password when prompted.