Mount Holyoke participates in the periodic COFHE administration of the Parent Survey. This survey, sent to parents of all enrolled students, solicits information on parental satisfaction, worries, connections to both their student and to the College, and the financing of their student's education.
Download Summary Data
Download Restricted Reports
Note: to view these reports, login with your MHC username and password when prompted.
- "Helicopter Parents?": Understanding Parent Communication Needs and Styles Using Data from the 2012 Parent Survey
- "Now That You Asked...": An Analysis of the Open-ended Responses from the 2012 Parents Survey
- Results of the 2007 Parent Survey: Full Report
- "Now That You Asked...": An Analysis of the Open-ended Responses from the 2007 Parents Survey
- 2002 Parents Survey: A Comparison of Mount Holyoke to COFHE Women’s and Co-ed Colleges
- "Now That You Asked...”: An Analysis of the Open-ended Responses from the 2002 Parents Survey