Your place for Start Of Semester resources:
Moodle is the campus learning management system. You can access it at https://moodle.mtholyoke.edu. Our Quick Moodle Help support hub covers just about everything you might want to know, including how to move materials between courses and how your Five College students can access your course.
Your department's LITS Liaison - a librarian and instructional technologist - is here for you! Eager and ready to collaborate with you on library and technology questions, your liaison can strategize with you about how to thoughtfully incorporate technology and research assignments in your classes. A few examples of the many areas in which we can collaborate:
- Faculty Development and Project Consultations
- Clickers in the classroom
- Student mentors to support technology in your course
- Research guides for your students, tailored to your course
- Data Management for Research Data
- Video conferencing and video production
Your MHC Network Account
Your MHC Network account provides you with access to email, Moodle, MyMountHolyoke, and more. New to Mount Holyoke? Faculty and Staff Accounts explains how to obtain your account info. Need to change your password? Visit Password Resets.