Your place for Start Of Semester resources:
Moodle is the campus learning management system. You can access it at https://moodle.mtholyoke.edu. Our Moodle Support Hub covers just about everything you might want to know, including how to move materials between courses and how your Five College students can access your course.
Your department's LITS Liaison is here to help! Eager and ready to collaborate with you on library and technology questions, the liaisons can brainstorm with you about thoughtful technology incoporation and research support for your classes. A few examples of the many ways we can help:
- Faculty Development and Project Consultations
- Clickers in the classroom
- Student mentors to support technology in your course
- Assignment Toolkit ideas for incorporating research and technology assignments into your curriculum
- Research guides for your students, tailored to your course
- Data Management for Research Data
- Video conferencing and video production
The LITS Digitization Center provides support for converting and creating multimedia curricular materials.
Your MHC Network Account
Your MHC Network account provides you with access to email, Moodle, ISIS, and more. New to Mount Holyoke? Faculty and Staff Accounts explains how to obtain your account info. Need to change your password? Visit Password Resets.