Would you like to learn more about a technology to use in one of your courses or for your research? The LITS Research & Instructional Support (RIS) team would like to work with you!
We Can Partner with You to Explore
- setting up alerts to monitor current scholarship
- incorporating news feeds (RSS) in an assignment
- using wikis to promote collaborative writing
- creating small image collections for student review
- building a citation database in Refworks
- establishing online project sites to gather department materials
- using technology to promote 'close readings' of primary sources
- creating portable bookmarks of your favorite Web sites
- exploring digital storytelling as an assignment
- and more!
To Get Started
Contact your LITS Liaison to learn more about any of these technologies.