LITS has a new course reserves system for faculty to submit and track requests!
- Choose your course
- Add Reserve items
New for Fall 2015!
- Required readings will be automatically placed on reserve! If you have already put your required readings into ISIS, you do not need to request them separately for reserve!
- You do need to request any recommended, optional, or supplementary readings you want placed on reserve.
- We are now processing ALL types of reserves at the Circulation Desk. That is, print/physical reserves, e-reserves scanning, and video streaming.
- You can use the online course reserves system to submit all types of requests! We are happy to accept your physical items at the Circulation Desk (for physical reserves or for scanning) or we will pull/purchase the materials for you, as needed. Just tell us what you want on reserve and LITS will do the rest!
- You can give your Administrative Assistant access to your courses to submit reserves on your behalf. After you log in, choose "Full Proxy Users" or "Course Proxy Users" from the Instructor Tools Menu and enter the MHC username of the proxy. "Full Proxy Users" enables your proxy to submit requests for all of your courses. "Course Proxy Users" enables access for specific courses only.
For further detail, please see:
Questions/concerns/issues: please contact email@example.com or 413-538-2622.