New for Fall 2016: LITS is now using our online course reserves system for faculty to submit and track requests for video, along with print reserves and e-reserves. You can use this system to request video be streamed for your course, screened for your course, or simply just purchased for the collection.
- Choose your course
- Add Reserve items
- Choose the icon for Video
- We now process ALL types of reserves at the Circulation Desk. That is, print/physical reserves, e-reserve scanning, and video streaming.
- You can use the online course reserves system to submit all types of requests. We will pull from our stacks and/or purchase the materials for you, as needed. Just tell us what you want and LITS will do the rest!
- LITS can stream MHC library owned videos that are integral to the classroom experience of a course.
- Streaming videos are only available to registered students in the course through the course's password protected Moodle site.
- For assistance, please contact your LITS Liaison. In cases of high-priced items, we may also be back in touch with you.
- LITS generally does not acquire public performance rights.
- To help us to prioritize for streaming and captioning, please tell us if you have a student in your class who needs captioning to access this video. You will have the opportunity to tell us this in our course reserves system. We also encourage you to be in communication with AccessAbility Services.
- You can give your Administrative Assistant access to your courses to submit reserves on your behalf. After you log in, choose "Full Proxy Users" or "Course Proxy Users" from the Instructor Tools Menu and enter the MHC username of the proxy. "Full Proxy Users" enables your proxy to submit requests for all of your courses. "Course Proxy Users" enables access for specific courses only.
Questions/concerns/issues: please contact email@example.com or 413-538-2622.