LITS has a new course reserves system for faculty to submit and track requests!
- Choose your course
- Add Reserve items
New for Fall 2015!
- Required readings will be automatically placed on reserve! If you have already put your required readings into ISIS, you do not need to request them separately for reserve!
- You do need to request any recommended, optional, or supplementary readings you want placed on reserve.
- If a book needed for Reserve is not owned by MHC and is out of print, we will request a copy from another library in the Five Colleges. Please do not borrow the item from a Five College Library directly.
- You can give your Administrative Assistant access to your courses to submit reserves on your behalf. After you log in, choose "Full Proxy Users" or "Course Proxy Users" from the Instructor Tools Menu and enter the MHC username of the proxy. "Full Proxy Users" enables your proxy to submit requests for all of your courses. "Course Proxy Users" enables access for specific courses only.
- Please submit reserve lists 4 weeks prior to the beginning of each semester. Submissions received after the beginning of a semester will be processed on first come first served basis, as quickly as possible. Please allow at least seven days before assigning material that has been submitted for Reserves once classes have begun.
- Due to copyright restrictions we cannot put coursepacks on reserve.
Questions/concerns/issues: please contact email@example.com or 413-538-2622.
See also: How to Submit E-Reserves