Chrissa Godbout, RIS
- Physical Education and Athletics
Can help with
- Adobe Illustrator
- Google Apps (Sites, Drive, Forms, Blogger)
- and more!
- Custom instruction classes in library research including introduction to library research at Mt. Holyoke, locating scholarly materials, evaluating sources, using discipline specific databases, effective web tools for research
- Technology workshops including Using Technology Well in Presentations, iMovie, GarageBand, Google Sites, Audacity
- One on one consultations to develop and support the use of technolgoy tools (including Moodle) and/or research projects in courses
- Development of the library's collection in liaison areas: select materials and evaluate requests
- MSLIS: Masters of Science in Library and Information Science, Simmons Graduate School of Library and Information Science, 2003
- Bachelor of Arts in Music Education, St. Olaf College, 1999
- Chrissa has been a Library and Technology Consultant at Mt. Holyoke since 2006. She was previously a librarian at Wheaton College, Mt. Ida College, and a music teacher for the Falmouth, MA schools. Her office is in the library, but she is often around campus in Pratt and Kendall.