As a Managing Liaison, I supervise five other RIS liaisons as we help students and faculty use library resources and technology for teaching and research.
Students, I can help you with:
- Research: finding information for course assignments
- Creating websites with Google Sites or Wordpress
- Video Editing with iMovie
- Managing your research sources with Refworks
- Graphic Design with the Adobe Illustrator
Faculty, ask me about:
- Using technology to support your teaching goals
- Purchasing course materials for the library collection
- Instruction sessions to help your students become better researchers
Chrissa has a BA in Music Education from St. Olaf College and a Masters of Science in Library and Information Science from Simmons College. She has been a librarian and Instructional Technologist at Mt. Holyoke since 2006, and became a managing liaison in 2013. She was previously a librarian at Wheaton College, Mt. Ida College, and a music teacher for the Falmouth, MA public schools. When not in the LITS, Chrissa can often be found in the Pratt Music Building or Kendall Athletics Complex.