Liaison to: Spanish, French, Russian, Classsics and Italian
Students, I can help you with:
- Getting started on your research: such as choosing a topic, and guiding you in the proper direction
- Locating scholarly materials, evaluating sources, using discipline specific databases, effective web tools for research, and citing sources
- Using technology to create projects
Faculty, I can help you with:
- Technology workshops including creating a blog, digital storytelling, wikis, video-conferencing, and presentations
- One on one consultations to develop and support the use of technology tools for teaching and research
Jean joined the Research and Instructional Support team in 2014. She is also the Coordinator of the Language Resource Center. Previously she was an Assistant Professor of Spanish at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse. She also has worked in the study abroad field.
I have a research background in Modern Spanish Literature, Hispanic film, and Art History. I also specialize in instructional technology for language learning and teaching. I enjoy traveling, especially to Spain and Argentina, to visit family and friends.