- African American and African Studies
- Asian Studies
- Gender Studies
Williston Library 425
I can help you with:
- Research: finding sources, citing sources, choosing a topic, etc.
- Searching library databases
- ella and Moodle
- Research related to health, medicine, public health, and medical humanities
- MHC Blogs
- And more: just ask!
- Custom, course-integrated, instruction classes on library research at Mount Holyoke, locating scholarly materials, using discipline-specific databases, effective web tools for research, and more
- Development of the library's collection in liaison areas through selecting materials and receiving requests
- One-on-one consultations for assistance with research and making the best use of library resources
- Technology workshops including creating blogs, digital storytelling, wikis, presentations, using ella tools, and more
- One on-one-consultations to develop and support the use of technology tools (including ella) in courses
- Master of Science in Library Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2010
- Bachelor of Arts in Literature, Antioch College, 2002
Julie joined LITS and the Research and Instructional Support team in 2012. She has previously worked at the National Library of Medicine, UNC-Chapel Hill libraries, the Alternative Press Index, and Planned Parenthood of Maryland.