- Africana Studies
- Community-Based Learning (CBL)
- Gender Studies
Students, I can help you with:
- Research (where to start, finding sources, citing sources, etc.)
- Citation management software (e.g. RefWorks & Zotero)
- Using technology for course or independent study projects
- And more: just ask!
Faculty, I can help you with:
- Custom library research instruction sessions for your students
- Development of the library's book collection to support your teaching and research
- Custom library research guides for your courses
- Integrating technology into your courses. Examples of tools I have worked with in course settings include Wordpress, Omeka, and Zotero
- One-on-one consultations to collaborate on research design for course assignments
Julie joined LITS and the Research and Instructional Support team in 2012. She has previously worked at the National Library of Medicine, UNC-Chapel Hill libraries, the Alternative Press Index, and Planned Parenthood of Maryland.