I am the Library and Technology Liaison to Computer Science and Film Studies, the Professional and Graduate Education (PaGE) Program, and the Nexus Program.
Students, I can help you with:
- Film Editing with iMovie
- Graphic Design with the Adobe Suite
- 3D Modelling with Google Sketchup
- Robotics Projects with Arduino
- Research with Refworks and Library Databases
Faculty, ask me about:
- Using technology to support your teaching goals
- Purchasing course materials for the library collection
- Instruction sessions to help your students use technology and library resources
Nick joined the Research & Instructional Support team in 2009. He was previously a reference librarian at Williams College and a database developer in Austin, Texas. Nick was instrumental in developing the MHC Media Lab, where he has worked with students to develop robots and new media. He is interested in biomimicry, interactive art, and the relationship between life and technology.