As a Liaison Team Lead, I supervise five other Liaisons as we help students and faculty use library resources and technology for teaching and research.
I also run the Media Lab, where I supervise 8 student workers as we explore uses of technology for teaching and learning.
I can help you with:
- Film Editing with iMovie and Final Cut Pro
- Graphic Design with the Adobe Suite
- 3D Modelling with Google Sketchup
- Arduinos and Robotics Projects
- Research with Refworks and Library Databases
- Ella and Moodle tools
- Custom instruction classes in library research including introduction to library research at Mount Holyoke, locating scholarly materials, evaluating sources, using discipline specific databases, effective web tools for research
- Technology workshops including creating a blog, digital story telling, video editing, image editing, wikis, presentations, using ella tools
- One on one consultations to develop and support the use of technology tools and/or research projects in courses
- Development of the library's collection in liaison areas: select materials and receive requests
I have been a Liaison Team Lead since 2012 and an Instructional Technology Consultant at Mount Holyoke College since 2009. I was previously a reference librarian at Williams College, a web developer in Austin, Texas, and the bugler at a horse track. I am interested in biomimicry, interactive art, new media, and the relationship between life and technology.