Managing Liaison, Research & Instructional Support
I teach several courses through the Professional & Graduate Education Program, including X.CMPTC 209: Interactive Design and X.CMPTC 162: Introduction to Robotics.
Students, I can help you with:
- Laser cutting and large format printing
- OpenCV for face and object detection
- Film Editing with Adobe Premiere CC and iMovie
- Graphic Design with the Adobe Suite
- 3D Modelling
- Robotics Projects with Arduino
- Research with Refworks and Library Databases
Book an appointment with me for more information.
Faculty, ask me about:
- Using technology to support your teaching goals
- Purchasing course materials for the library collection
- Instruction sessions to help your students use technology and library resources
- Developing technology proposals for lab and studio spaces