I support teaching with technology and library resources for Architecture, Studio Art, Computer Science, Film Studies, and the Nexus Program. In this role, I directly support the Makerspace in the Art Building and supervise student technology consultants there. I also teach courses through the Professional & Graduate Education Program, including Interactive Design (X.CMPTC 209) and Introduction to Robotics (X.CMPTC 162). I have worked in academic libraries and liberal arts colleges since 2005, helping them adapt to a changing world through innovative projects and experimental spaces.
Ready to chat or screen share? Book an appointment with me.
Students, I can help you with:
- Laser cutting and large format printing
- OpenCV for face and object detection
- Film Editing with Adobe Premiere CC and iMovie
- Graphic Design with the Adobe Suite
- 3D Modelling
- Robotics Projects with Arduino
- Research with Refworks and Library Databases
Faculty, ask me about:
- Using technology to support your teaching goals
- Purchasing course materials for the library collection
- Instruction sessions to help your students use technology and library resources
- Developing technology proposals for lab and studio spaces