I am the Library and Technology Liaison to Architecture, Studio Art, Computer Science and Film Studies, the Professional and Graduate Education (PaGE) Program, and the Nexus Program. I also directly support the Makerspace in the Art Building.
I teach several courses through the PaGE Program, including X.CMPTC 209 - Interactive Design and X.CMPTC 162 - Introduction to Robotics.
Students, I can help you with:
- Laser cutting and large format printing
- OpenCV for face and object detection
- Film Editing with Adobe Premiere CC and iMovie
- Graphic Design with the Adobe Suite
- 3D Modelling with Google Sketchup
- Robotics Projects with Arduino
- Research with Refworks and Library Databases
Faculty, ask me about:
- Using technology to support your teaching goals
- Purchasing course materials for the library collection
- Instruction sessions to help your students use technology and library resources