2011 Schedule of Posters
Open House Showcase
During the Open House, there will be six short presentations in the Information Commons.
- 1:30 pm - "Home-Land" Security: Safeguarding Your Identity on the Internet
- 1:45 pm - Mining Digital Collections for Environmental Data: United States Congressional Serial Set and the British Parliamentary Papers
- 2:00 pm - A Convent Church Rises Again
- 2:15 pm - Mount Holyoke College Faculty and Students Travel through Time: Teaching & Learning in the Archives and Special Collections with Documents and Books as the Portals for Discovery
- 2:30 pm - Museum: Art Images Exposed
- 2:45 pm - Joint Tech/Mobile/Gadget Show by the CTMS Group
These will be on display in the main Reading Room.
- Getting to Full Text - MHLinks - Behind the button
- Mount Holyoke College faculty and students travel through Time: Teaching & Learning in the Archives and Special Collections with Documents and Books as the Portals for Discovery
- Showcasing the Smith College Computer Store and some cool, new technology
- What Media Resources can do for you
- Mining Digital Collections for Environmental Data: United States Congressional Serial Set and the British Parliamentary Papers
- Who Wants to Play With an Interactive Whiteboard?
- One Look at Virtual Computing Labs
- Building Digital Collections with DAPS
- "Home-Land" Security: Safeguarding your Identity on the Internet
- "LITS on the Go!" Mobile Computing Showcase
- "It has possibilities": Developing MHC Library Collections in a Time of Transitions
- Art Images Exposed
- Access Services @ MHC. What can we do for you?
- A Convent Church Rises Again
- THE PLACES WE GO (to get the Library materials you need)
- New Directions for Discovering Information: Web-scale Discovery
- There's a Research Guide for that...
- Nvivo: New Qualitative Analysis Software for the MHC Community
- Saving MHC's History for the 22nd Century, and Beyond!
- Developing 18th Century French Culture and Art Through XML/TEI and Multimedia
- ella can help! Tips and Tricks for Making ella More Useful for Your Classes and Projects.
- Oh, the Web We Weave: Web Project Management 2011