MHC Wireless Access
Choose one of the first two wireless networks below, open a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari), and follow the prompts:
- eduroam - for all current MHC students, faculty & staff, usable at thousands of higher education institutions world-wide. See Eduroam @ MHC.
- MHC-Open - for guests and temporary users only
- Lyonnet-Encrypt - being phased out as of Fall 2016. If you are a current MHC student, faculty or staff use eduroam. If you are a guest, use MHC-Open.
- To connect a device without a web-browser, ie. wireless printer, Apple TV, Playstation, Xbox or Wii, connect to the MHC-Open wireless network and submit your device information for full access here.
Accounts and Email
Obtain an account, student accounts, alumnae services, reset or change passwords, spam
- Email - how to access, forward, and turn on/off vacation message
- Setting up MHC email on your iPhone
Connecting to the network, wireless access
Hardware and Software
What MHC supplies and supports, MHC computer replacement cycle and installation routine, purchasing equipment
McAfee Enterprise Software -- add or remove existing antivirus
Installing a printer driver on your computer
Locations; how to use the print release stations
Training and Workshops
For students, faculty, and staff, tutorials, and available consulting
Laptops, digital cameras, projectors, and more; policies, guidelines and forms