Use your MHC username and password to access
- MHC Email via Gmail.com - For more information on Google mail and mobile device, iPhone, Android, iPad, etc. setup instructions
- ISIS - Student/faculty/staff information system
- Mapping network drives to MHC, AMBR, WWW
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) system
- MHC interactive and sftp logins
- Medusa cluster
- Volunteer HQ Alumnae/Development/Admission volunteers
- Lawson Web
Additional services that do not use your standard MHC username and password. Please email the account manager to request an additional account for these services.
Faculty and Staff email accounts are created through the hiring process. Human Resources sends a request to the Account Manager, and as soon as the hiring process is complete the account is generated. Within the first week of hire, stop by the Information Commons with your One Card to pickup your account password. Before you come in for your password, should call the LITS Help Desk (413-538-2600) to confirm that your account is set up and your password is ready for you to pickup.
Student accounts are automatically generated when new student information is received from the Registrar's office. If you are unable to sign-in to services that require your MHC login, please contact the help desk at 413-538-2600 or visit the Information Commons with your One Card.
LITS also provides the following services for alumnae
- Email Account
- Network Space
- Library Services
- Archives and Special Collections access
- Use this form if you are not a five college student, such as from high school
Accounts are normally created within one day. You will receive your MHC login/username and password by email. Once you receive this MHC username, you will need to give it to the faculty member teaching the course. They will then need to add this username to the ella course site so that you will have access to course materials.
These accounts also provide access to MHC email. We recommend that you forward your MHC email to your home institution once you have obtained a guest account.