The Information Commons
If you need help, in the Information Commons (IC) or the Mediated Educational Work Space (MEWS), with:
- the printers
- the scanners
- mapping to the network
- Dreamweaver, Powerpoint, Word, Photoshop, and more!
.....just ASK a Technology Consultant (TAC) at the IC Desk, or any of us with a bright blue "Mount Holyoke" lanyard.
Technology Consultant Mission Statement:
- To offer a relaxed atmosphere in which our guests can work and study
- To be approachable at all times when we are on duty; to provide friendly service
- To support the overall LITS mission.
LITS Mission Statement:
- LITS facilitates the creative use of information and technology for the Mount Holyoke College community. It supports the educational priorities of the College by providing instruction,materials, staff expertise, and equipment to sustain learning, teaching, research and the College's administrative functions.
Where/how can you find us?
- IC 4th Floor Miles Smith
- IC phone x6313
Learn more about us here!