If you need help, in the Information Commons (IC) or the Mediated Educational Work Space (MEWS), with:
- the printers
- the scanners
- mapping to the network
- Dreamweaver, Powerpoint, Word, Photoshop, and more!
.....just ASK a Technology Consultant (TAC) at the IC Desk, or any of us with a bright blue "Mount Holyoke" lanyard.
Technology Consultant Mission Statement:
- To offer a relaxed atmosphere in which our guests can work and study
- To be approachable at all times when we are on duty; to provide friendly service
- To support the overall LITS vision.
LITS Vision Statement:
- We inspire learning, reflection, and creativity, and stimulate ideas through the power of technology, discovery, and collaboration. We empower the Mount Holyoke College community to dive into an ever-changing world in pursuit of scholarship, research, and innovative solutions to academic and operational challenges. We'll prepare you to face the future with confidence. Never fear / change.
Where/how can you find us?
- IC 4th Floor Miles Smith
- IC phone x6313
Learn more about us here!