LITS maintains printing in the following areas:
- You will need your Mount Holyoke College One-card to print in LITS Computer Labs.
- LITS puts $15 per semester on your one-card for printing. Additional personal funds can be added if necessary.
- Color and Black printers are available in the LITS Information Commons and the MEWS.
- List and locations of the Print Release Stations
- Printers are installed in all residence hall computer labs.
- Students are responsible for providing their own paper.
(Must be clean, new paper! Reused paper will make the printers jam.)
- Toner is not supplied by LITS; please contact the Residential Life office when toner is low or out.
- If the printer is jammed or broken, please inform the Help Desk (x 2600) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Departments and Offices
- Paper Jams, connection problems or questions about use -- please inform the Help Desk at x2600
- Hardware problems
- HP brand: Contact the helpdesk
- Kyocera models: call Docusource at the 800 number found on the front of the printer. Have the Equipment ID number ready.
- Xerox MFDs (Multi-Function Devices): call CBS at the 800 number found on the printer.
LITS does not provide service nor support for ink-jet printers, fax machines or desktop scanners. Departments must purchase an outside support plan and extended warranty when purchasing non-LITS-provided devices. If your service and/or warranty period has expired, then we would be happy to assist in looking for a reputable service company. However, please contact us before making any new purchases or paying for outside repairs -- we may have another solution such as the new multi-function devices that print in color and scan documents as well as make copies.
Large Format Poster Printing
- Poster printing is handled by Auxiliary Services.