LITS maintains printing in the following areas, please email or call the helpdesk with any questions or support needs, firstname.lastname@example.org or x2600.
- You will need your Mount Holyoke College OneCard to print in LITS Computer Labs.
- Student printing/copiers are also available in Blanchard, Kendade Atrium, Pratt Music Library, Skinner 318, and Language Resource Center (Ciruti LRC).
- LITS puts $20 per semester on students' OneCards for printing. Additional personal funds can be added if necessary via the campus OneCard.
- Print refunds can be requested via PaperCut our print management software.
- Color and Black printers are available in the LITS Complex in the Information Commons, Access Services, the Reading Room, Library 619 and the MEWS.
View your PaperCut Account
Login with your MHC username/password to PaperCut
- To review your balance click Summary
- Click Recent Print Jobs to view your recently released print jobs.
- Find the job that did not print properly and click request refund.
- Requests for refunds are reviewed within 48 hours of the initial request.
Departments and Offices
- Paper Jams, connection problems or questions about use -- please inform the Help Desk at x2600
- Hardware problems
- HP brand: Contact the helpdesk
- Kyocera models: call Docusource at the 800 number found on the front of the printer. Have the Equipment ID number ready.
- Xerox MFDs (Multi-Function Devices): call CBS at the 800 number found on the printer.
Large Format Poster Printing
- Poster printing is handled by Auxiliary Services.