LITS maintains printing in the following areas:


  • You will need your Mount Holyoke College One-card to print in LITS Computer Labs. 
  • LITS puts $15 per semester on your one-card for printing.  Additional personal funds can be added if necessary. 
  • Color and Black printers are available in the LITS Information Commons and the MEWS. 
  • List and locations of the Print Release Stations

Residence Halls

  • Printers are installed in all residence hall computer labs.
  • Students are responsible for providing their own paper.
    (Must be clean, new paper! Reused paper will make the printers jam.) 
  • Toner is not supplied by LITS; please contact the Residential Life office when toner is low or out.
  • If the printer is jammed or broken, please inform the Help Desk (x 2600) or

Departments and Offices

  • Paper Jams, connection problems or questions about use -- please inform the Help Desk at x2600
  • Hardware problems
    - HP brand: Contact the helpdesk
    - Kyocera models: call Docusource at the 800 number found on the front of the printer.  Have the Equipment ID number ready.
    - Xerox MFDs (Multi-Function Devices): call CBS at the 800 number found on the printer.  

LITS does not provide service nor support for ink-jet printers, fax machines or desktop scanners. Departments must purchase an outside support plan and extended warranty when purchasing non-LITS-provided devices.  If your service and/or warranty period has expired, then we would be happy to assist in looking for a reputable service company. However, please contact us before making any new purchases or paying for outside repairs -- we may have another solution such as the new multi-function devices that print in color and scan documents as well as make copies.


Large Format Poster Printing