As of Fall 2015, LITS has instituted new pricing and new locations for student printing. More details are available on the LITS Printing Update, Fall 2015 page.
LITS maintains printing in the following areas, please email or call the helpdesk with any questions or support needs, firstname.lastname@example.org or x2600.
- You will need your Mount Holyoke College One-card to print in LITS Computer Labs.
- As of Fall 2015 LITS puts $20 per semester on your one-card for printing. Additional personal funds can be added if necessary via the campus Onecard.
- Color and Black printers are available in the LITS Complex in the Information Commons, Access Services, the Reading Room, Library 619 and the MEWS.
- Additional student printing is available in Blanchard, Skinner 318, Kendade Atrium, Pratt Music Library, and Language Resource Center (Ciruti LRC).
Departments and Offices
- Paper Jams, connection problems or questions about use -- please inform the Help Desk at x2600
- Hardware problems
- HP brand: Contact the helpdesk
- Kyocera models: call Docusource at the 800 number found on the front of the printer. Have the Equipment ID number ready.
- Xerox MFDs (Multi-Function Devices): call CBS at the 800 number found on the printer.
LITS does not provide service nor support for ink-jet printers, fax machines or desktop scanners. If purchased for campus use departments must purchase an outside support plan and extended warranty. If your service and/or warranty period has expired, then we would be happy to assist in looking for a reputable service company. However, please contact us before making any new purchases or paying for outside repairs -- we may have another solution such as the new multi-function devices that print in color and scan documents as well as make copies.
Large Format Poster Printing
- Poster printing is handled by Auxiliary Services.