LITS maintains printing in the following areas, please email or call the helpdesk with any questions or support needs, email@example.com or x2600.
- You will need your Mount Holyoke College OneCard to print in LITS Computer Labs.
- Student printing/copiers are also available in Blanchard, Kendade Atrium, Pratt Music Library, Skinner 318, and Language Resource Center (Ciruti LRC).
- LITS puts $20 per semester on your OneCard for printing. Additional personal funds can be added if necessary via the campus OneCard.
- Color and Black printers are available in the LITS Complex in the Information Commons, Access Services, the Reading Room, Library 619 and the MEWS.
Departments and Offices
- Paper Jams, connection problems or questions about use -- please inform the Help Desk at x2600
- Hardware problems
- HP brand: Contact the helpdesk
- Kyocera models: call Docusource at the 800 number found on the front of the printer. Have the Equipment ID number ready.
- Xerox MFDs (Multi-Function Devices): call CBS at the 800 number found on the printer.
Large Format Poster Printing
- Poster printing is handled by Auxiliary Services.