It's Here! Lynda.com online training!
Check out our exciting new subscription to Lynda.com - a site offering a wide variety of comprehensive video tutorials for learning software, creative and professional skills. You can access this useful resource by taking the following steps:
- In your web browser, navigate to lynda.com and click on the "Login" link in the upper right corner.
- In the "Log in through your organization or school" box, enter www.mtholyoke.edu.
- When prompted, sign in with your MHC username and password.
- That's it! You will be logged into your own personalizable version of Lynda.com.
Check out the "Browse the Library" link once you are logged in to see Lynda.com's many available tutorials. You can self-pace your learning and track your progress as well. Happy online learning!
Faculty and Staff Training
- Google and Microsoft Office Trainings Schedule Fall 2017. Trainings take place in Williston Library 619. Please register in advance.
- Pivot Tables in Excel 2016 - Thursday, October 19, 10am - 12pm
- Microsoft Excel - Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts - Tuesday, October 24, 10am - 12pm
- Microsoft Word - Working with Long Documents - Tuesday, October 31, 9am - 12pm
- Introduction to Google Apps - Docs, Sheets and Forms - Tuesday, November 7, 10am - 12pm
- Faculty: Contact your Liaison for one-on-one help or training
Learn on Your Own Quick Start Guides
- Audacity User's Guide-(Personal Machine? Download Audacity Now)
- Excel Basics (2013)
- Excel Charts (2013)
- Intermediate Excel (2013)
- iDVD6& iDVD8(latest version)
- iLife Tutorials (includes iPhoto, iMovie, Garageband, iWeb, iDVD)
- Illustrator Basics (CS6)
- iMovie6 & iMovie8
- Photoshop Basics (CS6)
- Intermediate Photoshop (CS6)
- PowerPoint Basics (2013)
- Intermediate PowerPoint (2013)
- Transferring files to or from the network
- WordPress Basics