A wireless network name is also called the SSID. The following SSIDs are available at MHC:
|Wireless Network (SSID)||Notes|
To connect a device without a web-browser, ie. wireless printer, ChromeCast, Appletv, Playstation, Xbox or Wii, use the MHC-Open wireless network and submit your device information.
- Check your computer's wireless on/off button.
- Try to manually set the network name (also known as the SSID) to eduroam.
- On a PC, right click the wireless icon at bottom right of your screen.
- On a Mac, make the change in the Network Wi-Fi System Preferences panel.
- Visit the LITS Technology Help Desk at the Information Commons, 4th floor of the Library, if you need help. We are always happy to assist.