|Wireless Network (SSID)||Notes|
To connect a device without a web-browser, ie. wireless printer, ChromeCast, Appletv, Playstation, Xbox or Wii, use MHC wireless network and submit your device information for full access here.
- Check the map to be sure you are in a wireless zone.
- Check your computer's wireless on/off button (many PCs have a switch on the side).
- Try to manually set the network name (also known as the SSID) to LyonNet-Encrypt. (This name is case-sensitive; the password is "marylyon".)
- On a PC, right click the wireless icon at bottom right of your screen.
- On a Mac, make the change in the Airport System Preferences panel.
- Visit the Technology Help Desk at the Information Commons, 4th floor of the Library, if you need help. We are always happy to assist.