MHC Wireless on a Mac
Mac computers that have an Airport card installed should have a small airport icon appearing along the top of their screen
- Click this icon, and select the bottom option for internet options
- Select the Airport Icon at the top of this window that opens
- If the Airport power is off, click the button to turn it on
- Select LyonNet-encrypt, password marylyon
- Open a browser (if you don't already have one open), and type in a non-mtholyoke.edu address in the location bar. This should take you directly to the network registration page.