Media Services is now able to offer limited videography service in support of academic events and programs.
When there are competing demands, academic events with a greater campus-wide audience and public appeal will take priority over events with a narrower audience focus.
Priorities are as follows:
- Campus-wide major events (e.g. Commencement, Inauguration) – LITS generally supports Communications leadership for these types of events
- Campus-wide, Five Colleges-sponsored, and intercollegiate student academic events (e.g. LEAP, Senior Symposium, Glascock)
- Academic events - department, Centers, and faculty-sponsored (e.g. guest lecturers, recitals, concerts, symposia)
- Course related video needs
- Other priority campus events if time and resources allow
For videography needs that we are unable to meet, academic event organizers may contract with outside firms for videography services.