Mount Holyoke College’s scholar-teachers provide a global education to students both in the classroom and through research collaborations.
The McCulloch Center for Global Initiatives has captured on video a few examples highlighting the breadth of professors’ global research. The videos show how Mount Holyoke faculty explore different aspects of globalization or analyze how different societies respond differently to common needs.
The video titles are:
- New Discoveries in Solar Power Technology
- Rights, Resources, and Environmental Governance
- Race and Economics: Attitudes toward Asians in the U.S. and Canada
- Immigration Politics and South Asia
- The Holocaust and Contemporary Memory
- The Politics of Reproductive Health in Latin America
- Exploring the Dynamics of Yoruba Music
- Public Housing and Race and Class Segregation
- Living Quixote: Don Quixote in Contemporary Political and Social Justice Discourse