The Parking Office is responsible for managing parking resources and maintaining safe access for emergency vehicles and campus deliveries at Mount Holyoke College.
We welcome you to Mount Holyoke College. Please utilize our resources or call or visit the Parking Office (413-538-2514) for more information. We suggest that if you are visiting the campus, give us a call and we will assist you in locating parking while you are on campus.
All vehicles parked on the campus must be registered with the parking office. Please call us at (413) 538-2514 so we may assist you with your needs.
Parking Office Updates
Register your vehicles on my.mtholyoke. Sign in to my.mtholyoke, other Administrative functions, Register for a parking decal. Write down the State, License plate number and make and model of the vehicles you wish to register. Click on submit, fill out the form that comes up, click on submit, submit again and then OK. You will be brought back to the main screen of my.mtholyoke and can enter a second vehicle, once the decal is processed you will get an email to let you know the decal has been processed and it will be sent to you in an interoffice envelope.
If you will be leaving your registered vehicle on campus during the December recess and/or January Term, please park ONLY in the student space in Gorse Parking Lot. If you have any question, please call the parking office at (413) 538-2514.
Winter Parking Ban
The winter parking ban is now in effect. Vehicles may not park in roadway spaces between 2:00am and 5:00am. If you need information on where to park overnight, please call the parking office at (413) 538-2514 and we will be happy to assist you in locating alternate parking.
- Other Parking Bans: If the college receives significant snow and needs to remove snow from parking lots, notice will be provided to the community for those occasions.
- Please follow the links to the rules and regulations for more information.
Students, faculty, and staff may register online at my.mtholyoke.
Where to Park:
- Mount Holyoke Students: in marked Student spaces 24 hours/day 365 days/year
- Faculty/Staff: in marked Faculty/Staff spaces 24 hours/day 365 days/year
- Five College Students: In the Equestrian Center with decal issued by the Parking Office
Monday - Friday 5pm - 7am: park in faculty/staff spaces except during the winter (contact the Parking Office if you are staying overnight to avoid towing).
Saturday & Sunday: park in faculty/staff spaces except during the winter (contact the Parking Office if you are staying overnight to avoid towing).
Monday-Friday 7am - 5pm: obtain a parking pass from the department you are visiting; if you are visiting a student you may park in Gorse or the Equestrian Center if your host obtains a parking permit for you.
- in handicap spaces unless you have a Mount Holyoke or state issued placard or plate (all handicap spaces are TOW zones)
- in any marked tow zone, no parking zone, or any unmarked spaces
- behind the Blanchard Campus Center; between the Blanchard loading dock, Ciruti, and the ice skating rink
- in roadway spaces on the core of campus between 2:00am and 5:00am
Full Parking Rules and Regulations
View the current parking Parking Rules and Regulations online.