Come see where leaders start to make their mark.
Mount Holyoke’s 800-acre campus is consistently named as one of the nation’s most beautiful. We’re located in the Pioneer Valley, a culturally vibrant area that also is incredibly scenic.
Plus, Mount Holyoke is within easy reach of three other prominent colleges and a flagship research university. Together, we form the Five College Consortium.
Mount Holyoke offers campus tours and interviews year-round. During the academic year, you can attend classes, have lunch with a current student, and meet faculty. Our admission events include:
- Shadow Days is a program that pairs you with a current student for a day.
- Focus on Admission is a day-long program designed for high school juniors, seniors, and parents who would like information about the selective college admission process.
- Focus on Riding is an overnight program highlighting our nationally-ranked dressage and equestrian teams.
- Frances Perkins Campus Day is a program designed for prospective Frances Perkins students.
- Transfer Visit Day is a program designed for prospective transfer and Frances Perkins students.
Call us at 413-538-2023 or email to arrange your visit.