A project of the Dean of Faculty Office and the college webteam.
Redesigning websites to emphasize innovative teaching and learning and embedding practical experience and career preparation into the liberal arts core.
- make the activities of our community visible on the website: This campus-wide project works with departments and programs to update their websites to showcase and promote their students, faculty, alumnae, and on-campus community.
- highlight and promote the unique opportunities of Mount Holyoke College: Study abroad, internships, experiential learning, hands-on research, graduate school and career preparation, leadership and mentoring, community involvement, alumnae connections, awards, and fellowships.
- offer long-term maintenance and support: After the redesigned website is launched, we provide ongoing training and technical support to help you keep your website content fresh and up to date.
- foster a long-term learning community of webmasters: As departments and programs shape their online identity we can seek to better understand the changing needs of our primary audiences (current and prospective students and families, and colleagues), write engaging content for the web, experiment and innovate with our content and visual design, and effectively collect and interpret data to better understand user preferences and behavior.
Geology - on hold
Geography - on hold
Architectural Studies - on hold
English - on Hold
- Jewish Studies
- Theatre Arts
- Critical Social Thought
- Medieval Studies
- Neuroscience and Behavior
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Computer Science
- Gender Studies
- Africana Studies
- Ancient Studies
- Educational Studies
- Physical Education and Athletics
- Conceptual Foundations of Science