The Office of the Ombuds was a created as a safe environment for addressing concerns. You may bring any issues that you feel needs attention and some common issues include:
- Concerns with the behavior of others within the MHC community.
- Questions about academic regulations and requirements.
- Challenging co-worker/collegial relationships.
- Diversity issues.
- Questions about College policy.
- Ethical dilemmas.
- Not feeling heard.
- Believe that a procedure or policy is unfair or being applied unfairly.
- Challenging work environments /workplace disputes.
- Housing or roommate issues.
- Managing interpersonal relationships.
- Seeing or experiencing unprofessional conduct.
- Working within your student organization or cultural house.
- Finding resources.