what is CSSoc?
The Computer Science Society of Mount Holyoke College (CSSoc) is a group of student leaders who cultivate a supportive community of critically-thinking, impact-driven, team-playing computer science students on our women’s college campus.
Our programs aim to:
- unveil the many facets of computer science that appeal to liberal arts students,
- empower students to recognize their own potential as leaders,
- unite gender minorities to think productively about effective ways to confront discrimination in the field,
- equip students with industry-standard technical skills, and
- demystify computer science and technology for others.”
CSSoc is a proud ACM-W chapter.