Registered Student Org Directory
This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization. Organizations are removed from this list only if they have not registered with our office for at least 2 consecutive years.
The Office of Student Programs has a policy of not spamming or forwarding solicitations to individual organizations. It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. Those seeking to contact a particular group for official College business are encouraged to contact us.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Active Minds at Mount Holyoke College
- Box 9097
- Our mission is to expand lives and minds by providing outstanding educational programs. We believe in lifelong learning and fostering active minds for life. We achieve this by combining excellent teaching with thoroughly researched, compelling topics that matter. We deliver programs on-site, customized to each audience, but always presented objectively so that all perspectives are honored.
- American Red Cross, MHC
- Box 9004
- The Mount Holyoke College Red Cross Chapter is a non-profit working to provide a service to the community and to spread awareness on campus. Thus allowing the students not only to participate in Red Cross events, but also work alongside the Red Cross. The chapter not only recognizes the need for the presence of the Red Cross, but also to advocate the need of blood drives to the local community through on-campus community service events.
- Amnesty International, Mount Holyoke Chapter
- Box 9017
- The Mount Holyoke College Chapter of Amnesty International aims to spread awareness about human rights violations. We also seek to bring an end to these abuses through petitions, letter writing, and attending protests. Amnesty International is a global movement of more than 3 million supporters, members and activists in more than 150 countries and territories who campaign to end grave abuses of human rights. Our vision is for every person to enjoy all the rights enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international human rights standards.
- Animal Welfare Association
- Box 9046
- Animal Welfare Association at Mount Holyoke College serves as a non-profit organization, strives to raise people's awareness of the rights of all animals and encourages humane treatment of all animals.
- Arab Association, MHC
- Box 9063
- The MHC Arab Association aspires to increase awareness on the Arab culture and identity. Those interested in learning and being part of a unique cultural experience are encouraged to join us in our activities and meetings. The events aim to present facets of the countries in the Middle East and Africa including cuisine, literature, art and current events. The involvement in the association will be complimentary to students studying the Arabic language or the Middle East.
- Art History Association
- Box 9157
- Our mission is to bring together students with an interest in art history regardless of their area of study. We plan movie nights, museum trips, information sessions about the field and lectures both in conjunction with the art history department and as separate endeavors. As such we act as liaisons between the student body and the art history department.
- Asian American Students in Action (AASIA)
- Box 9012
- Asian American Students in Action (AASIA) was founded at Mount Holyoke College in 1992 to address and bring about awareness affecting Asians in America. It serves as a support group and a voice for AAPI students on campus. AASIA also works to unite the AAPI community with other groups for students of color and other allies against racism and social and economical injustice.
- Asian Students Association (ASA)
- Box 9001
- ASA is an inclusive organization aimed to celebrating Pan Asian heritage while increasing awareness of and appreciation for people of Asian decent and their varied cultures within Mount Holyoke and in the wider community.
- Association of Pan-African Unity - (APAU)
- Box 9002
- APAU, an organization for persons of African descent and allies, plans and implements activities and programs designed to increase awareness of Africa's unique and diverse cultural heritage within the Mount Holyoke and the Five College community. APAU also serves as a support group that facilitates social activities to bring women of color together. APAU serves as a safe space for students of the African Diaspora and all who share, believe and support the philosophies, traditions and values of APAU.
- Box 9124
- To give members of the Mount Holyoke College campus a safe space to engage in video gaming as a hobby and to find and support others of shared interests, as well as to promote discussion of video games as a healthy pastime, medium and artform, and a potential base for career aspects.
- Box 9095
- AWAZ is established to spread greater awareness and inspire appreciation of South Asian culture and heritage through cultural showcases, public dialogue and other interactive endeavors engaging those of the Mount Holyoke community and beyond.