Registered Student Org Directory
This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization. Organizations are removed from this list only if they have not registered with our office for at least 2 consecutive years.
The Office of Student Programs has a policy of not spamming or forwarding solicitations to individual organizations. It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. Those seeking to contact a particular group for official College business are encouraged to contact us.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Bangla Club AMRA
- Box 9137
- This org works to promote friendship and interaction among its members and to expose the MHC community to the rich and beautiful Bengali culture.
- Bedsider, MHC
- To generate overall awareness of Bedsider.org, start conversations about birth control and safe sex, and help Mount Holyoke College students gain control of their sex life.
- Box 9020
- Our ongoing mission is to provide a forum to all who wish to participate for the discussion of science fiction, fantasy, and anime; to promote such subjects; and to support, maintain, and expand a library including all types of speculative fiction.
- Best Buddies
- Box 9073
- We will carry the mission of Best Buddies organization which creates volunteer movement at Mount Holyoke that builds one-to-one friendships between Mount Holyoke Students and buddies with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD).
- Biology Club
- Box 9091
- The Biology Club promotes interest in Biological studies by sponsoring activities and events, such as field trips, films, lectures, and community projects. Our goal is to foster career guidance through obtaining graduate information from the MHC faculty and guest speakers. We also strive to enhance dialogue and participation between students and faculty in the Biology Department.
- Breaking Chains
- Box 9128
- The mission of Breaking Chains is to further awareness, dispel ignorance, and aid victims affected by the issue of human trafficking and its many facets, domestically and internationally, through active engagement.