Registered Student Org Directory
This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization. Organizations are removed from this list only if they have not registered with our office for at least 2 consecutive years.
The Office of Student Programs has a policy of not spamming or forwarding solicitations to individual organizations. It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. Those seeking to contact a particular group for official College business are encouraged to contact us.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Daughters of Zion (DOZ)
- Box 9160
- Daughters of Zion is a group that aims to spread God's love on campus and in the Pioneer Valley. We value fellowship, worship and prayer and therefore strive to create a safe space where we can grow and learn more about Jesus.
- Debating Society, MHC (Speech & Debate)
- Box 9096
- An organization committed to fostering collegiate debate through public campus debates, student organization collaboration, and participation in the American Parliamentary Debate Association.
- Diversions A Cappella
- Box 9126
- An all female a cappella group, the Diversions are a group of diverse students including athletes, film makers, student advisors, etc. We sing contemporary a cappella music all arranged within our own group. We are always noticeable and memorable in our famous flannel!
- Doing It Live!
- Box 9089
- Doing it Live! is an organization that is dedicated to bringing live and local music to the Mount Holyoke College campus in order to strengthen the music community in the Pioneer Valley. We hold events once a month. We also make it our mission to facilitate the growth of musicians by putting on open mic events.
- Dressage Team
- Box 9040
- Our mission, as a member of the Intercollegiate Dressage Association (IDA), is to introduce students to the equestrian discipline of dressage and to foster continued development and appreciation in dressage through student competitions and educational opportunities.