Registered Student Org Directory
This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization. Organizations are removed from this list only if they have not registered with our office for at least 2 consecutive years.
The Office of Student Programs has a policy of not spamming or forwarding solicitations to individual organizations. It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. Those seeking to contact a particular group for official College business are encouraged to contact us.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Daughters of Zion (DOZ)
- Box 9160
- Daughters of Zion is a group that aims to spread God's love on campus and in the Pioneer Valley. We value fellowship, worship and prayer and therefore strive to create a safe space where we can grow and learn more about Jesus.
- Debating Society, MHC (Speech & Debate)
- Box 9096
- The MHC Debate Society is the oldest collegiate speech and debate society for women in the United States. Since its inception, it has been devoted to nurturing brilliant orators and providing a platform for constructive argumentation. The society revels in its rigorous intellectual exercises which encompass vital contentious issues.
- Democracy Matters
- Democracy Matters at Mount Holyoke College targets the following objectives: 1. TO RAISE AWARENESS about the corrupting effect of private financing in political campaigns nationwide; and the need for pro-democracy reform. 2. TO INSPIRE an already discouraged student, faculty, and general local population about our ability to make a difference in American Legislature. 3. TO ACCOMPLISH the transformation of American Politics as we know it through the reestablishment of a democracy in the United States.
- Diversions A Cappella
- Box 9126
- An all female a cappella group, the Diversions are a group of diverse students including athletes, film makers, student advisors, etc. We sing contemporary a cappella music all arranged within our own group. We are always noticeable and memorable in our famous flannel!
- Doing It Live!
- Box 9089
- Doing It Live! is an organization dedicated to bringing local bands to campus in order to strengthen the music community in the Pioneer Valley.
- Dressage Team
- Box 9040
- Our mission, as a member of the Intercollegiate Dressage Association (IDA), is to introduce students to the equestrian discipline of dressage and to foster continued development and appreciation in dressage through student competitions and educational opportunities.