Registered Student Org Directory
This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization. Organizations are removed from this list only if they have not registered with our office for at least 2 consecutive years.
The Office of Student Programs has a policy of not spamming or forwarding solicitations to individual organizations. It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. Those seeking to contact a particular group for official College business are encouraged to contact us.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- English Handbell Ensemble
- Box 9042
- The English Handbell Ensemble brings the beautiful music of traditional brass bells to Mount Holyoke College. We welcome everyone who wishes to play.
- Entrepreneurship / Innovation Club, MHC - Not Registered
- Box 9135
- Entrepreneurship/Innovation Club promotes the idea of creativity and innovation across multiple disciplines, as promoted in liberal arts education.
- Espanol Sin Limites (previously Spanish Club) - Not Registered
- Box 9158
- Espanol Sin Limites (the Spanish Club) aims to create a welcoming and engaging environment to facilitate the experience and knowledge of the diverse Spanish-speaking cultures. The club also strives to continually build an intellectual community for the support and growth of Mount Holyoke students' academic, professional, and personal Spanish endeavors.