Registered Student Org Directory
This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization. Organizations are removed from this list only if they have not registered with our office for at least 2 consecutive years.
The Office of Student Programs has a policy of not spamming or forwarding solicitations to individual organizations. It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. Those seeking to contact a particular group for official College business are encouraged to contact us.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Economics Society
- Box 9021
- The Economics Society of Mount Holyoke College aims to provide a forum for discussion, both of current issues in economics and of opportunities to practically engage with the academic field. We seek to make conversations about contemporary economic challenges accessible to students of all disciplines at Mount Holyoke. The purpose of this organization is to foster lively and diverse conversations about economics and other subjects related to it. We will provide a space for those interested in economics to engage with professors and other such students interested in exploring the scope of the subject and the practical implications of various policies around the world. To impact the community in a way that inculcates critical thinking through the provision of tools enabling the application of classroom knowledge into empirical reality.
- English Handbell Ensemble
- Box 9042
- We are an all-inclusive group that brings Handbell music to the Mount Holyoke Campus!
- Entrepreneurship / Innovation Club, MHC
- Box 9135
- Entrepreneurship/Innovation Club promotes the idea of creativity and innovation across multiple disciplines, as promoted in liberal arts education.
- Espanol Sin Limites (previously Spanish Club)
- Box 9158
- Espa–ol Sin Limites (the Spanish Club) aims to create a welcoming and engaging environment to facilitate the experience and knowledge of the diverse Spanish-speaking cultures. The club also strives to continually build an intellectual community for the support and growth of Mount Holyoke students' academic, professional, and personal Spanish endeavors.