Registered Student Org Directory
This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization. Organizations are removed from this list only if they have not registered with our office for at least 2 consecutive years.
The Office of Student Programs has a policy of not spamming or forwarding solicitations to individual organizations. It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. Those seeking to contact a particular group for official College business are encouraged to contact us.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Box 9105
- Familia is a space for LGBTQ\Queer People of Color to meet and feel safe.
- Box 9041
- Femmepowered is an LBTGQA+ org that seeks to dismantle misogyny on campus by creating space and visibility for femme-identified people in the queer community. We welcome all sexes, genders, gender presentations, and sexual and romantic orientations. We believe that femme identities inform and are informed by other identities and can be performed in a multitude of ever-changing and personal ways. We engage in activism through education, discussion, internal growth and the creation of supportive and accountable community. We value anger at oppressive systems, healing for ourselves, and loving support for each other.
- Fencing Team
- Box 9044
- Our Mission: The Mount Holyoke Fencing team is dedicated to providing an opportunity to learn, compete, and achieve success in the sport of fencing by improving each participant through solidarity, hard work, and having fun.
- Film Society, MHC
- Box 9019
- We are an organization that allows for students to watch and discuss a variety of films whilst also create and collaborate on some short student films.
- Five College Chinese Theatre
- Box 9022
- Five-Colleges Chinese Theatre is dedicated to provide opportunities for five college students who are interested in theatre arts and Chinese culture to create, perform and spectate the theater works driven towards Asian culture and contemporary China.
- Food Justice Society
- Box 9125
- To actively increase understanding of the global ramifications of food production and consumption by reconnecting the Mount Holyoke community with our local food chain.
- Frances Perkins Scholars Association (FPSA)
- Box 9047
- The Frances Perkins Scholars Association is an organization consisting of non-traditional aged students who are committed to provide opportunities for the FP Community, allowing scholars to share various experiences during their time at Mount Holyoke College. By preserving traditions and encouraging interaction between FPs, we hope to deepen and forge close relationships between students, as well as provide leadership and professionalism to all members of the organization.
- French Club, MHC
- The purpose of the MHC French Club is to promote and increase awareness of the French and Francophone cultures and contemporary events in an interactive, friendly and inclusive manner within the Mount Holyoke community.