Registered Student Org Directory
This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization. Organizations are removed from this list only if they have not registered with our office for at least 2 consecutive years.
The Office of Student Programs has a policy of not spamming or forwarding solicitations to individual organizations. It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. Those seeking to contact a particular group for official College business are encouraged to contact us.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Box 9105
- A Confidential Support Network That Serves Self-Identified LGBTQ People Of Color In The 5-College Community. FAMILIA Aims To Increase The Visibility Of LGBTQQ People Of Color In The 5-Colleges And To Increase Awareness In The 5-College Community About Issues Affecting LGBTQQ People Of Color By Creating A Space For Open Dialogue.
- Box 9041
- FemmePowered supports and affirms femme people allies, and those interested in learning more about femme identities on campus. We aim to build community among femme Mount Holyoke students and promote education and dialogue about issues including (but not limited to) femininity, femme identities, and constructive allyship. We encourage conversations that center on understanding our interesting identities and how our gender, identities/expressions inform and are informed by our other social identities. We encourage people of all sexes, genders, and sexual orientations. We advocate incorporating copious amounts of glitter into everything.
- Fencing Team
- Box 9044
- The Mount Holyoke Fencing team is dedicated to providing an opportunity to learn, compete, and achieve success in the sport of fencing by improving each participant through solidarity, hard work, and having fun.
- Film and Video Collective - Not Registered
- Box 9019
- The MHC Film and Video Collective strives to build a community of film spectators on the Mount Holyoke campus who regularly screen both important and challenging films. Through these regular screenings the FVC aims to build a dialogue geared towards film spectatorship and what students from all backgrounds may learn from viewing these films. Furthermore, the FVC is interested in examining what new and fresh perspective a diverse Mount Holyoke audience may bring to film criticism and discussion.
- Food Justice Society
- Box 9125
- To actively increase understanding of the global ramifications of food production and consumption by reconnecting the Mount Holyoke community with our local food chain.
- Frances Perkins Scholars Association (FPSA)
- Box 9047
- The Frances Perkins Scholars Assoication is an organization dedicated to supporting non-traditional students at Mount Holyoke College. We are committed to providing academic, networking and wellness support opportunities for FP students on and off campus.
- Freethinkers, Atheists and Questioners - Not Registered
- Box 9062
- To provide a place to talk about beliefs and non-beliefs, to raise awareness and promote visibility of Atheists, Secular Humanists, Agnostics, and people who don't know or who are questioning their beliefs. To teach tolerance for people who don't adhere to a religious by providing a venue to speak their minds.
- French Club - Not Registered
- Box 9074
- To promote and increase awareness of French and Francophone cultures and contemporary events in an interactive, friendly and inclusive manner.