Registered Student Org Directory
This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization. Organizations are removed from this list only if they have not registered with our office for at least 2 consecutive years.
The Office of Student Programs has a policy of not spamming or forwarding solicitations to individual organizations. It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. Those seeking to contact a particular group for official College business are encouraged to contact us.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Jazz Ensembles of MHC - Not Registered
- Box 9058
- Jazz ensemble participants appear in a number of concerts and events on xampus which have fast become traditions, including the Family & Friends Weekend Concert in October; Hot Jazz On A Cold Night! in December; and March's unique performance project, The Big Broadcast!, an authentic 1940's radio show.
- Jewish Student Union (JSU)
- Box 9059
- The JSU (Jewish Student Union) is a social, cultural and religious organization, serving the needs of MHC students interested in participation in Jewish life on campus.
- Box 9036
- Jhumka is a dance team of its kind at Mount Holyoke College, fusing South Asian classical, pop, film style with hip hop and other western genres. The "jhumka" is a traditional ornament worn by women in the subcontinent, and is a symbol of femininity, maidenhood and grace. The goal of the team is to promote appreciation and understanding of South Asian and Hiphop culture through dance both on- and off-campus as well as bringing out creative expression through choreography.