Registered Student Org Directory
This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization. Organizations are removed from this list only if they have not registered with our office for at least 2 consecutive years.
The Office of Student Programs has a policy of not spamming or forwarding solicitations to individual organizations. It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. Those seeking to contact a particular group for official College business are encouraged to contact us.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Kachimushi Naginata Club (5 College)
- Box 9048
- We practice a Japanese a traditional martial art called Naginata. It is designed to contribute to self development through training in the guiding principles underlying Naginata as written by the International Naginata Federation.
- Karate Club
- Box 9039
- Our objective is to Teach students Shito-Ryu karate as well as basic/advanced self defense.
- KASA (Korean American Sisters Association)
- Box 9061
- KASA aims to increase awareness of Korean and Korean-American culture both on and off campus and help multi-generational minorities establish and define their identities through events and cultural education.
- Knit Happens
- Box 9092
- We provide an encouraging and social space for knitters, crocheters and other fiber artists of all levels.
- Kuch Karo: Pakistani Students for Change
- Box 9083
- Kuch Karo: Pakistani Students for Change is a social activism organization on campus that makes a difference through fundraising for important causes; encouraging political awareness and participation; creating an optimistic and positive attitude about Pakistan and giving a forum to think of critical solutions for the country's major problems.