Registered Student Org Directory
This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization. Organizations are removed from this list only if they have not registered with our office for at least 2 consecutive years.
The Office of Student Programs has a policy of not spamming or forwarding solicitations to individual organizations. It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. Those seeking to contact a particular group for official College business are encouraged to contact us.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Kachimushi Naginata Club (5 College)
- Box 9048
- The objectives of the Club are to educate members of the Five College Community to practice Naginata, a traditional martial arts designed to foster self-development through training in the guiding principles underlying the naginata. We aim to achieve this through frequent practice, participation in tournaments, and visiting other schools and dojos.
- KASA (Korean-American Sisters Association)
- Box 9061
- The Korean-American Sisters Association aims to increase awareness of Korean and Korean-American issues in the Mount Holyoke and Five College communities. KASA is a support network that seeks to establish and define the identities of its members as first- and second-generation minorities. They ultimately seek to fundraise for important causes, promote Asian American events, and educate others about Korean culture through music and dance.
- Knit Happens
- Box 9092
- Knit Happens provides a welcoming and engaging environment for new and experienced knitters alike, and hopes to develop members' love for the yarn arts!
- Kuch Karo: Pakistani Students for Change (PSC)
- Box 9083
- Make a difference through fundraising for important causes; encouraging political awareness and participation; creating an optimistic and positive attitude about Pakistan and giving a forum to think of critical solutions for the country's major problems.