Registered Student Org Directory
This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization. Organizations are removed from this list only if they have not registered with our office for at least 2 consecutive years.
The Office of Student Programs has a policy of not spamming or forwarding solicitations to individual organizations. It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. Those seeking to contact a particular group for official College business are encouraged to contact us.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Nepali Student Organization (NEPSO)
- Box 9038
- The Nepali Student Organization is a place for all Nepali students, friends, and well-wishers to come together for a common ground of shared interests. The club seeks to promote awareness about Nepali culture among the Mount Holyoke community and further contribute to the diversity of the campus. We also seek to raise awareness about social, economic and politico-cultural challenges in Nepal, ranging from basic education, health care and gender equality to human rights through dialogues and lectures.
- Network, The
- Box 9008
- The Network is a student run organization established with the purpose of providing a sense of community among students outside of the classroom. While acting as a central body of individuals working together to tie the numerous strings of social and political interest that exist on campus, The Network will serve as a vehicle through which smaller groups may find assistance to reach a wider campus audience. The Network exists as a student resource, working in the best interest of the student population to reflect campus interests through diverse and varied social programming.
- Neuroscience Student Forum
- Box 9029
- The Neuroscience Student Forum encourages students to ask questions, seek answers, and grapple for new discoveries. Fledgling scientists, curious pre-med students, aspiring educators, and those simply fascinated by the brain will find the Neuroscience Student Forum a rewarding, challenging, and engaging scientific outlet. Our organization brings together students of all majors to strengthen social connections, cultivate a love of neuroscience, create leadership and growth opportunities, and build community through outreach and education.
- Newman Association
- Box 9080
- The Newman Organization, named after Cardinal John Henry Newman, was founded to enrich the quality of Catholic life on the Mount Holyoke College campus. We hope to create a vibrant spiritual environment in which members of the Catholic college community and all others who are interested may explore and deepen their relationship with God and with others through weekly celebration of the Eucharist, together with other spiritual, educational, social, and community service activities. The community provides opportunities for an International Mass where we celebrate all cultures around the world, a joyous Christmas party, Lenten reflections, an annual retreat, and other spontaneous and fun events which help to build friendships and strengthen our bonds with one another.
- Nice Shoes
- Box 9081
- The Nice Shoes is an a cappella group whose goal is to spread feminist and empowering messages through music. We aim to promote feminism as a positive movement, and to raise awareness of racism, sexism, classism, ableism, sizeism, ageism, transphobia, and homophobia on and off our college campus. We aim to support pro-choice and pro-environment causes. This is not an exhaustive list of our ideals.